How to disassociate MyGovHK from GovHK Notifications (Version 2.x) on Android device
You can disassociate your MyGovHK account from GovHK Notifications via MyGovHK or GovHK Notifications:
Disassociate via MyGovHK
- Log into MyGovHK and click "My Settings";
- Click “Edit” in "My Account Info";
- In "Mobile Device for Receiving Notifications", click "Disassociate", and then “Save” at the bottom of "My Account Info".
Disassociate via GovHK Notifications
- Open GovHK Notifications on your mobile device;
- Click “MyGovHK Account” in “Settings”;
- Click “Manage MyGovHK account”, and a browser window will open;
- In MyGovHK browser window, click “Edit”;
- Click the Trash icon next to the alias of the account you want to disassociate;
- Click “Confirm” to disassociate the account.
Last revision date: April 2016